TİPO TEL SAN. TİC. LTD. STİ. CLARIFICATION TEXT ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Please find details regarding how Tipo Tel San. Tic. Ltd. Sti. (“Tipo Tel Ltd.”) processes your personal data explained below under the following headings.
a) Data Controller
Your personal data can be processed by Tipo Tel Ltd. under Turkey's Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”). Tipo Tel Ltd. is the data controller as per the Law.
b) Purposes of Personal Data Processing
Your personal data is processed in accordance with the personal data processing terms listed in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
The aims of processing your personal data include (but are not limited to): Ensuring the legal and commercial safety of Tipo Tel Ltd. or Tipo Tel Ltd.’s business partners, maintaining Tipo Tel Ltd.’s commercial activities, and managing Tipo Tel Ltd.’s human resources and employment policies.
All kinds of necessary technical and administrative measures are taken in order to prevent your personal data from being processed and accessed in a manner contrary to the law, as well as to keep your personal data safe.
b) Sharing of Your Personal Data
Your personal data can be shared with Tipo Tel Ltd.’s shareholders, business partners, suppliers, external service providers, and legally authorized state institutions and organizations in accordance with the terms stipulated in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
The aims of sharing your personal data include (but are not limited to): Ensuring the legal and commercial safety of Tipo Tel Ltd. or Tipo Tel Ltd.’s business partners, maintaining Tipo Tel Ltd.’s commercial activities, and managing Tipo Tel Ltd.’s human resources processes and employment policies.
The necessary safety measures are taken when it comes to sharing your personal data.
d) Personal Data Collection Methods and their Legal Reasons
Tipo Tel Ltd. collects your personal data through surveys, websites, Tipo Tel Ltd. representatives, and various similar channels in order to maintain its activities and processes the collected data in accordance with the terms listed in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law for different legal reasons.
e) Your Rights Arising from the Law with Regards to Your Personal Data
As per the Law you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- To learn whether your personal data has been processed or not.
- To request relevant information in cases where your personal data has been processed.
- To learn the purpose behind the personal data being processed and to learn whether or not the data is used in accordance with this purpose.
- To know the domestic or overseas third parties to whom the personal data is transferred.
- To request a correction in cases where your personal data has been processed incompletely or incorrectly.
- To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the terms stipulated in Article 7 of the Law.
- To ask for the procedures carried out as per Articles 5 and 6 to be reported to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred.
- To object to any potential unfavorable consequence occurring against you through the exclusive analysis of the processed data via automatic systems.
- To claim compensation in cases where you suffer damage due to illegal processing of your personal data.
In order to use your above-mentioned rights, you can lodge a written appeal with Tipo Tel Ltd. and send the application to the below address. If new application methods are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, such methods will be announced by Tipo Tel Ltd..
Any applications that you make within this scope will be concluded within the shortest time possible, in other words, within 30 days at most. The applications are free of charge for now. However, if the Personal Data Protection Board designates a fee tariff, a charge may be applied in accordance with that rate.
f) Contact Details
Please send us an e-mail with your identity information, the right you wish to use, and a detailed explanation regarding the subject of your request, all of which are necessary for you to be able to use your stated rights, and send it via registered and reply paid letter to the address indicated in the Contact Page.